Wednesday, December 11, 2013

帮帮红毛忙

有位红毛女人问我可不可为她翻译。

她发给我两张照,一照乃某瓷器落款,另一照则写有三大汉字。

以下是整段对话纪录。

Jennifer Berube
Hey there I was wondering if you could help me again? I have a couple things that I am not to sure what they say. If you could help me that would be great.

hello
no problem
on the left, there are 4 chinese characters. the reading sequence is from top right 德 - bottom right 昌 - top left 陶 - bottom left 瓷 德 and 昌 forms a brand name or company name, 陶瓷 means ceramic.
on the right, there are 3 chinese characters. there is no specific reading sequence as each of the character stands individually. top character is 囍(happiness, this character is commonly seen at wedding ceremony) ; bottom left is an inverted 福(good fortune, this character is inverted as it means good fortune has arrived); bottom right is 壽 (longevity)
Thank you so much for your help

no problem

虽然我没收费,但仍觉高兴,毕竟善用自己所知助人,也算是件“功德”吧。




No comments:

Post a Comment